Trending News, Events, Entertainment, Stories, Gossip, and Interviews

Ad

Monday, 20 March 2017

Photos from Gamji Pearls Fashion Show Kaduna

Gamji pearls Fashion Show is an avenue for Fashion Designers to showcase their upcoming line of clothing. This is where the latest Arewa fashion trends are made. Its one of the  most influential fashion Show in Kaduna and arewa at large. The event took place at Umaru Musa Yar'adua Hall on 18th March 2017 - Murtala Square Kaduna. It was a great success. We can't wait for the next edition... More photos 
Femiy_makeover_ stretches and CEO HafmardesignbySusu 
Sahmien CEO MMK by Sahmien won two awards; Most determined Fashion Designer and Best Male Designer. He won the same awards in 2016.. If you agree with me, I think he deserved it..Sahmien is doing a great job and never cease to amaze us. 
Meet the great Team behind Gamji Pearl; 
- Rymbasgalore 
- Hausaa_Fulanii
- Muhammad Auwal Muazu 
- MxeesMocktails
- Jama'are
- Falmata Sani 
- Sadiq 
- I.A Ningi and Darey Twolove
Hajiya Hamila S.A creative Art to Gov. El-Rufai stunned in arewa prints designed by HafmarDesignsBySusu

1 comment :

  1. I am writing a term paper on this topic and came across your post which was very helpful. Do you know where I can find more information about this? Buy t shirt

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Judith Caleb

For Inquiries/Tipoff Judithcalebblog@gmail.com
Twitter: @judith_caleb
Instagram-@judithcalebblog