Trending News, Events, Entertainment, Stories, Gossip, and Interviews

Ad

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

JC ON THE STREET - People on the street of Kaduna

 My  husband lost his job when Arewa Textile closed down. Ever since then, he hasn't gotten a stable job. 
JC - Do you have a Job? 
No! I don't! I sometimes sell groundnut to help and support my husband. 
JC - what are some of the challenges and how do you overcome it
Getting school fee and rent is sometimes a big problem. But I bless God. He never disappoint me....


Will be back tomorrow with more stories.. 
If you like JC ON THE STREET please leave a comment below and share this on Facebook... Tell us what you think! Thanks 

4 comments :

  1. Nice work dear. Keep the good work and letting us in to things on the street

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recession's been digging deep... Its really rough..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reviving the textile industries will be of great benefit to the mass unemployed populace in the north. I conducted an architectural research on two different textile factories in kaduna and discovered that they require intensive redevelopment and reequipment. Jimmy Q

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Judith Caleb

For Inquiries/Tipoff Judithcalebblog@gmail.com
Twitter: @judith_caleb
Instagram-@judithcalebblog