Trending News, Events, Entertainment, Stories, Gossip, and Interviews

Ad

Thursday 8 June 2017

Photos from the traditional wedding of Southern Kaduna Couple, Racheal Kennedy and Reuben kabantiyok

 Reuben kabantiyok recently got married to his boo at a traditional wedding ceremony in Kaduna State. 
A bajju guy has found his beautiful Ham bride, Racheal Kennedy. Congrats to them... We can't wait for the white wedding pics..

Outfit by Badasky Fashion House. Fabrics by Rakishjewelry. Make up by Blush Makeup and photo by one of the best photographers in Kaduna Cloud 9ja. .more photos; 

1 comment :

  1. First of all I wish you all the best for your wedding and I like all the pics which is shown here, I also want to these photographers in my friend's wedding and I think photographers in israel is the best option for me.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Judith Caleb

For Inquiries/Tipoff Judithcalebblog@gmail.com
Twitter: @judith_caleb
Instagram-@judithcalebblog