Trending News, Events, Entertainment, Stories, Gossip, and Interviews

Ad

Sunday 25 June 2017

Hot gist - Read allegedly KASU heart breaker and Fuck boy side of the story


Remember obed Bala? The guy whose photo was photocopied, and pasted around  Kaduna state University by a girl who was obviously heart broken? Well! Obed Bala had an exclusive interview with JCB Today where he shared his own side of the story.. Enjoy.. Feel free to leave comment or questions below and we will answer them

JCB. Are you a KASU student? 

I'm a kasu student


JCB. Do you know the girl that printed your pics,  photocopied  it and pasted around KASU? Where you in a relationship with her or Did you break her heart?

 The truth is, I don't know the person 

 NO! But I have some one in mind that can do that with the help of her friends  

JCB. Why do you think she did that? 

I guess.. she did it trying to get back at me, because I open up and told her I'm back with my ex girlfriend and  we should just be friends

JCB. How does seeing your photo all over social media and  blogs makes you feel? 

 The truth is,   I was scared and angry at first. But I later realised it made me famous. I was on social Media and blogs...  The latest news in town.. And also  I can sue her for damages 

JCB. Is there any other thing you want people to know about the situation behind the  viral pictures

wat I want my fans to know is, I'm not what you saw on that post. I'm just a cool friendly, Dope dude  who people love to be with and If its a lie you can come over to complex in kaduna and ask for obedy baba A.K.A   fuk boi zone entertainment.  And also wanna say a big shout out to my gunz that got my back all this while. Shout out to
Gwin
Canice ( Dats my room mate).
Mercy ( He's girl friend)
Batul (my course mate)
Jethro
Miller
Vincent A.K.A Walker
Austin- (my main nigga)
Paul
My name sake obed CSC
Lazzy CSC
Usman (A.K.A  Kelly)
Felix ( A.k.A  Drizzy)
Zeynom ( A.K.A  lala)
Lovet ( dats my main mama)
Ray baba ( dats My elder bro)
My mum
Most especially my dad ( Mr iliya bala jatau)
Pish ( A.k.A  sugar)
Cilia ( mcb)
Ephrame
Musa musa ( A.K.A   16)
Spendy
Cc
Slow
 Boko
 Uhuru
Jossy
Gideon kalla
A.B
Etc
If you are not in d list please don't be angry I love you all and thanks for standing by me. We all  ( Fuk Boi Zone Entertainment ) one love 

2 comments :

  1. I know this dude very well and based on the allegations leveled against him, I don't think he deserves such name destroying act for whatsoever he might have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dis happening in dat same school. So many taught coming my head now.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Judith Caleb

For Inquiries/Tipoff Judithcalebblog@gmail.com
Twitter: @judith_caleb
Instagram-@judithcalebblog