Trending News, Events, Entertainment, Stories, Gossip, and Interviews

Ad

Wednesday, 19 October 2016

JC ON THE STREET - People on the street of Kaduna


I am an "NYSC Corper" serving here in Kaduna State at government College Kurmin Mashi. I am from Taraba State. I have been selling inspiration books for 8 months now, mostly on the weekends. It gives me an opportunity to see the city and interact with people. Coming to serve in Kaduna State was not easy at first, I was scared of the insecurity issues and I got lot of discouragement from people, but now I know better, Kaduna is peaceful and I love it...


Will be back tomorrow with more stories.. 
If you like JC ON THE STREET please leave a comment below and share this on Facebook... Tell us what you think! Thanks 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Judith Caleb

For Inquiries/Tipoff Judithcalebblog@gmail.com
Twitter: @judith_caleb
Instagram-@judithcalebblog